Quick and Easy Pita Pizza
If your looking for a quick and easy recipe than your in the right spot! I’m going to share a little secret with you today..
How do you like the idea of a 3 minute pizza? kinda crazy right! but it’s true. This pizza recipe has been in the family for years.
I posted the recipe for 2 pita pizza’s but if you need more, just double or even triple the recipe.
- 2 pita breads
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella or Italian blend cheese
- If making the pizza in the oven, preheat oven by turning on the broiler and adjust the rack to the middle. If in the toaster oven turn on the toaster to “toast”.
- Place two pitas on a metal pan. Spread half the marinara mixture ( about 2 tablespoons) on one pita and the rest on the other. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over both pitas leaving about 1/2 inch for the crust.
- Place pitas in the oven for 2-3 minutes. Check on them every minute to make sure they don’t burn.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this recipe , To see number 3 Go To The Next Page